Old Everton Pictures

1634131690096.png

View attachment 142428
Highbury. 1984 FA Cup Semi Final. Everton V Southampton. Saints Fans. Not sure what stand.
Probably one of my favorite days ever this. Everything about it. The long bus ride down from Liverpool, the walk to the ground, the excitement and anticipation.....the game was very tense and the crush behind the goal was insane. But Christ alive when Inchy scored :dance: Heath was my favorite player around this time. I went nuts when it went in and tripped and fell over spraining my ankle on the goal nets as I legged it onto the pitch!

Probably one of my favorite days ever this. Everything about it. The long bus ride down from Liverpool, the walk to the ground, the excitement and anticipation.....the game was very tense and the crush behind the goal was insane. But Christ alive when Inchy scored :dance: Heath was my favorite player around this time. I went nuts when it went in and tripped and fell over spraining my ankle on the goal nets as I legged it onto the pitch!
Was in the side stand so couldn't get on the pitch,:( I remember Inchys header from my vantage point looked like it was looping over the bar,Shilton was motionless, there was silence and then.......pandemonium,what a time to be alivelol