• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Old Trafford to expand to 95,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
United have always been blessed with regards to their stadium location allowing them to increase the capacity without any real problems. Dont you just hate them?

United have always been blessed with regards to their stadium location allowing them to increase the capacity without any real problems. Dont you just hate them?

Yes and you'd expect Everton to look to do the same on a new stadium, but they haven't bothered.

Man U are already in debt to hundreds of millions, how can they do it? Surely means bigger debt.

Bigger debt indeed. What digs them out is worldwide marketing but i still say, and i have said it for several years now, one of these big boys will get that much in debt, there will be no way out. I may not be Kenwright's biggest fan, but one thing he has done right is make Everton Football Club one of the most financially stable clubs in the top flight.

So that's 20,000 more Irish/American/Malaysian/Cockney ****wits walking around Manchester city centre every time they're at home with their shiny replica jerseys trying to find their beloved sh*thole.

Oh well, there's always at least one who believes me and gets on the bus to eastlands.

mwahahahahaha!

Most of you lot are from Stockport

You still tying to sell your replicas with Rooney

So that's 20,000 more Irish/American/Malaysian/Cockney ****wits walking around Manchester city centre every time they're at home with their shiny replica jerseys trying to find their beloved sh*thole.

Oh well, there's always at least one who believes me and gets on the bus to eastlands.

mwahahahahaha!

Ill try again

Most of you lot are from Stockport

You still tying to sell your replicas with Rooney on the back on E Bay

of course all CITEH fans are from Manc

Anyway whats the crack with Tevez is he off ?????

Long game, it is an incredibly important move, Old Trafford becomes the biggest capacity football ground in the country. Wembley takes yet another step down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back