OLDHAM PREDICTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll have 87% possession and 36 shots on goal but they'll score on the counter in the 87th minute and win 1-0

we will win handy 2-0 and never threatened, they really didnt look that good yesterday. rs defence was shocking.

we'll have 87% possession and 36 shots on goal but they'll score on the counter in the 87th minute and win 1-0

Haha I'd love to see those fat lads launch a counter attack! At one point yesterday the ball broker loose to Baxter and he had one defender in front of him with space to run into. He made a small charge forwars then realised he had the pace of a snail so turned round and held up play so the other fat lads could catch up!

They're gonna try and make it a grock off!

Think we will win. Play our strongest team and play like we can do and we should be okay.
As someone mentioned, RS were all over the place defensively yesterday.

I think we will win.

We've got to remember these boys are helping to prop up league 1.

Coates produced as woeful a defensive performance as I've seen this season.

We must field our first 11 and we must win. I also think progress in the cup will help our league form and a push for European football.

Is this thread really about us wondering if we will beat Oldham?

And the OP suggesting he'd be happy with a draw?

Against Oldham Athletic?

My word.

8-0 Everton.

Is this thread really about us wondering if we will beat Oldham?

And the OP suggesting he'd be happy with a draw?

Against Oldham Athletic?

My word.

8-0 Everton.

This.

There's no way we'll put out a weakened team and we'll certainly not go there expecting to play at 50% and still win.

Strong side and professional performance.

3-0 Ebeptoh

There will be one or 2 upsets in the next round and I can see a couple more big teams getting a shock. If we can avoid that, this competition suddenly looks very winnable.

Play our 1st 11, put Distin on that grock of a center forward they have and if we can't pass it through them (which we should be able to do FFS) we can get Vellios, Anichebe and Fellaini to out-grock them ourselves.

Gwed blues.

Comfortable 4-0 win. Anyone glad of a draw against a League One team needs their head looked at. Didnt they only get 1 point from their last 8 games or something?!

As we have seen Moyes is not going to make major changes to the team so would expect us to control the game and get few goals in the process. 4-1 toffees.

Status
Not open for further replies.