OLDHAM PREDICTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be one or 2 upsets in the next round and I can see a couple more big teams getting a shock. If we can avoid that, this competition suddenly looks very winnable.

Play our 1st 11, put Distin on that grock of a center forward they have and if we can't pass it through them (which we should be able to do FFS) we can get Vellios, Anichebe and Fellaini to out-grock them ourselves.

Gwed blues.

ManU
ManC
Arsenal
Chelsea

all still in this - at the moment we're 5th favourites.
We'll probably have to beat 2 of them.

I think we will win.

We've got to remember these boys are helping to prop up league 1.

Coates produced as woeful a defensive performance as I've seen this season.

We must field our first 11 and we must win. I also think progress in the cup will help our league form and a push for European football.
i though Coates was quite good yesterday ;)

Is this the place for Jose Baxter song suggestions?

I offer 'You're just a fat little kopite' but I'm sure better will be suggested.

i'd love to see us play oviedo and mirallas in this game if fit. oviedo has to start regardless for me, as was pointed out, they aren't the slimmest team and we need plenty of pace. liverpool found it easy to get in behind. sadly they for them they had the overhyped sterling on the ball who still fails to convince me in the final 3rd

Regardless of any other circumstances, he's red sh*te and can therefore expect no mercy.

it is ****ing amazing how the cup sometimes works out though. liverpool supporter who plays for everton - gets released by them to a league 1 side not even expected to make it to 3rd round of the FA Cup - draw his boyhood team in the 4th round, knocks them out, denies possibility of merseyside derby in the 5th round by being drawn against the team who let him go a few months previous.

what will be funny is if he never gets to play against liverpool or everton again in his whole career after this years cup

............just been on Oddschecker and notice we are as low as 5-1 with William Hill for the FA Cup. 7's with Ladbrokes, but those odds are short considering United, City, Arsenal and Chelsea are still in the competition.

Wouldn't get into the predicting result game, not fussed as long as we get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.