Onana & Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus, every reputable source both here and elsewhere are saying both are close, in Idrissa’s case it’s been 90% done for days but held up while PSG got Sanches in
We've been here many times tho. Muller, Witsel, Manny Fernandez, even Dean Kopite Saunders. I'll be chuffed if it comes to fruition, I'm just not holding my breath.

Not sure if posted but Onana wanted to play along side Gueye. I can't wait to see this even with a 20% sell on clause. Kicking the can down the road but in this case will be shrewd if Onana is a beast.

Should change it to Onana & Gana and can sing to 'Bananas in Pyjamas' as they walk into FF to sign, chasing silverware etc

images(6).jpg

Ps before any snowflakes pretend to be offended by inventing some racial element to this, if their names happened to ryhme with Zucchini and there was a children's cartoon about zuchinnis in bikinis who chased Teddy bears I would make the same joke

Should change it to Onana & Gana and can sing to 'Bananas in Pyjamas' as they walk into FF to sign, chasing silverware etc

View attachment 176189

Ps before any snowflakes pretend to be offended by inventing some racial element to this, if their names happened to ryhme with Zucchini and there was a children's cartoon about zuchinnis in bikinis who chased Teddy bears I would make the same joke
Anyone else now want to see Zuchinnins in bikins, chasing some teddy bears???

needs photoshopping....

Status
Not open for further replies.