One Everton picture you can take with you when you croak!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
If I could take one photo with me as to why I love Everton,it wouldn't be the any of the fantastic times winning titles,FA Cups,a European trophy or all the awesome games and goals I've seen over so many years,it would be this,it just encapsulates the absolute joy and love us fans have for OUR club,god bless you Eddie Cav.What would be yours? awaits certain humourous responseslollollol

Attachments

• FB_IMG_15920883435277919.jpg
    FB_IMG_15920883435277919.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 123
If I could take one photo with me as to why I love Everton,it wouldn't be the any of the fantastic times winning titles,FA Cups,a European trophy or all the awesome games and goals I've seen over so many years,it would be this,it just encapsulates the absolute joy and love us fans have for OUR club,god bless you Eddie Cav.What would be yours? awaits certain humourous responseslollollol
Mine wouldn't be humorous or as credit worthy as yours @Dario Terracotta, mine would be a photoshop of me clad out all in red as I would prefer one (or preferably several thousand) of them to pass than one of 'our own'.

Jamie ‘Spitter’ Carraghers face when he misskicked and let us in to score that goal in the 3-0 at Goodison.

after they stop playing I don’t tend to mind ex-LFC players to much, dont mind listening to Gerrardif he is on BT Sport, but Carra just comes across as a knob.

A few other contenders have been posted so my next one would be this one.....
Bally’s face leaving Goodison.
« Once Everton has touched you, nothing is the same.«

Attachments

• E5E1B037-9CDB-42AB-8864-6309C9AD1B09.png
    E5E1B037-9CDB-42AB-8864-6309C9AD1B09.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 104

Status
Not open for further replies.