One of the true greats of our Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Greats is a hugely overused word in today’s football, in reality there’s very few truly great players! However in terms of Everton it is 100% the correct word to use when describing a Colin H, what a player and a wonderful humble man!
I think when you think of our club,its values/principles and what it stands for,you would always consider that Colin Harvey encompasses all of that and more.

I think when you think of our club,its values/principles and what it stands for,you would always consider that Colin Harvey encompasses all of that and more.
I used to see passes by Rooney, and think what player used to pass like that in a certain way of course his main tutor = Colin Harvey- I seen Harvey play what a player he really was.....

Second only to Bally in terms of ability in my view. Loved to watch the man play.
HK was the other cog in the trio of a perfect midfield......all had their specialities.....in different ways ......the difference in CH - he cost nothing , and was a inside foreward converted to blend in at such a high level......

When Howard came back as manager, Colin happily reverted back to his old job as assistant.That just say's it all about the man, with regards to his devotion to the Everton cause.That moment in Howards Way, when he was speaking about, when he found out the news of Howards passing, was a very moving moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.