2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine wanting paying the amount your contract stipulates you’re entitled to , scummy behaviour.

Madness isn't it.
I genuinely think people who are making these sort of comments are judging players by their own standards, IE, they themselves would milk any opportunity that comes their way and therefore expect the same of others.

How are they milking us? We gave them the deal and they are struggling to get another. Milking implies they are going out of their way to play crap so they can sit on our bench which is not the case.

It's our fault. We gave out the ludicrous contracts.

But if they had any self respect they would leave us because they aren't contributing. We need to lower our asking fees and flog them all permanently. Last thing we need is pre season turning into a farce with 20 odd loan players returning and bringing their lack of professionalism back into the camp.

Imagine wanting paying the amount your contract stipulates you’re entitled to , scummy behaviour.

They should be told to find permanent clubs and leave. When I said milking I mean players who will try to get loan deals every season until the end of their contracts rather than actually contributing anything to us as their employer.

But if they had any self respect they would leave us because they aren't contributing. We need to lower our asking fees and flog them all permanently. Last thing we need is pre season turning into a farce with 20 odd loan players returning and bringing their lack of professionalism back into the camp.

mATE, THEY WOULD JUMP AT THE CHANCE, NO ONE HAS COME CALLING WITH AN OFFER SUITABLE TO OUR CLUB.

I can just picture it now “Hey Mosh, that £100k a week 2 years I’ve got left on my contract, don’t worry about it mate, I’m going to leave, don’t worry about paying me because I’m not contributing, and I have my self respect to think about”

Last edited:

No they wouldn't. They won't leave because it would mean lower wages. They are happy to never play for us again as long as they get their money.

I am glad they told you this and you took the time to tell us. When you get a minute ask Cenk how he likes his pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back