2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting near our team, will save 1m in wages and help put him in the shop window for the summer... not pointless at all.
Then we should of loaned the waste of space that is DCL out instead if all we wanted was to save money on wages. Nobody will buy Niasse in the summer, it's the safest bet ever to say he'll be back here next season for the final year of his contract or just loaned out again.

here is a prediction for you - he will never get near our first team again
If the manager choses to select DCL over Niasse then it's more a reflection on Silva and his stupidity then the ability of either player.

Here's my prediction - Silva will he gone from this club before Niasse's contract expires next season.

70k a week for trying? mate he can try as hard as he likes he is appalling at everything

I'd just play cenk over the pair of them anyway
Agreed over Cenk starting ahead of both of them.

I've never claimed that Niasse wasn't gash mate, I just maintain that DCL is just as gash and unlike Niasse he doesn't even try.

Niasse is on more wages.
And he offers ever so slightly more on the pitch based on effort alone. We're talking comparative bottoms these days anyway. If the club has chosen to loan Niasse out instead on DCL purely based on twenty thousand or so a week for four mouths then they're moronic.

And he offers ever so slightly more on the pitch based on effort alone. We're talking comparative bottoms these days anyway. If the club has chosen to loan Niasse out instead on DCL purely based on twenty thousand or so a week for four mouths then they're moronic.

Yes they’re moronic saving money at the cost of a little more running around. Sound logic there bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back