Our fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

coleman=quality

Player Valuation: £15m
Some of the things I read on here is so laughable I know it’s an open forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but from people knowing absolutely nothing about football or player ability to people wearing blue tinted glasses and not knowing when to speak with their brain and not their heart. We all love EFC but let’s put it into perspective we’re no longer a massive club and haven’t been for years we’ve been runner up once since 96 in any cup. Not been close to anywhere near the top of the league in reality we have a poor squad and also being run into the ground from the boardroom it’s clear we can’t bring in as much as we’ve spent and can we accept Spurs are miles ahead of us in terms of stability, stadium, owner, and squad and are competitive in league and competitions.

88b13d9c308ba6e7dfb2973678b7b4f4.gif

Some of the things I read on here is so laughable I know it’s an open forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but from people knowing absolutely nothing about football or player ability to people wearing blue tinted glasses and not knowing when to speak with their brain and not their heart. We all love EFC but let’s put it into perspective we’re no longer a massive club and haven’t been for years we’ve been runner up once since 96 in any cup. Not been close to anywhere near the top of the league in reality we have a poor squad and also being run into the ground from the boardroom it’s clear we can’t bring in as much as we’ve spent and can we accept Spurs are miles ahead of us in terms of stability, stadium, owner, and squad and are competitive in league and competitions.
And what puts you in the position to decide what a fan can & cannot be! Some of the comments like this are laughable
In general human beings range from erratic, over confident, under confident, pessimistic & depressed!
Just let people do what they want to do and don't worry about the rest!

Our fans proved last season, when push comes to shove, we can all get together and ignite a terrible side with terribly unfit footballers (my opinion, not fact).

So just let people say and do what they want, and just crack on!

Did you get gassed in SdeF ? Maybe you obtained a free entry.....

Strange smell ?....

Status
Not open for further replies.