Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Our member count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I think it is quite respectable considering we have only been up for a few months and we don't have a massive feeder site like Toffeeweb boosting our numbers. I bet our % of active posters to inactive members is much higher than most forums.

And it is growing.

Upvote 0
Agreed Dylan. But am a fussy git who wants it in 4 figures asap :P

Its not bad for 5 or so months, and we do have a fair few active posters (which is obviously the main thing), but I think we need to encourage more visitors to register somehow.

Upvote 0

Could even produce a business card size flyer, put a set of eight on an A4 word document template for people to download and they can take them to games and give to the fan next to them to pass on etc. "You've seen the game, now come and talk about the game" sort of thing.

Upvote 0
Already started on the myspace Bruce ;) Need a better design than a crappy default Everton one I downloaded though.

As for the cards, I've designed some for Chris to put in his taxi. Just need them printing on card, going to put them at turnstiles at Wigan etc

Upvote 0
There is an Everton Group on Myspace. Lisa joined it a while and occasionally keeps me apprised of the situation on there. A lot of people posting in that group are typical Toffeewebber mailbag type - ie the teams [Poor language removed], the managers [Poor language removed] and Bill Kenwright is the Devil Incarnate.

Upvote 0

I think more the site should have a few members who write articles of their own about the club which would go on newsnow and make the site abit unique where it is based on the voice of Evertonians rather then just keeping upto date with Everton news that all the other places do.

I don't think you personally need to go around doing this and doing that i think once the site is on its feet and people see good open discussion word will spread around about the site more, whilst at the moment others will just start to think well it will be nothing different to the normal Evertonian website.

I think you are also forgetting that at this moment in time, the transfer window for us is dead and the season is over, once the season comes again and there is a lot more to talk about others will be on the look out for stuff such as your downloads section.

I am a huge fan of newsnow though, i really do think it brings in the numbers from time to time on the other site I'm Admin i will put up a few new article pieces and if its done daily we could see about 12 new members per day.

Upvote 0
One thing I would love is to put Toffeewebbers out of their misery by introducing them to this place- TW forum has been down for a few days again now and its just not on. One person does everything and he really actually cannot be arsed.

Steal their database and PM all the members with the website www.grandoldteam.com.

Upvote 0
One thing I would love is to put Toffeewebbers out of their misery by introducing them to this place- TW forum has been down for a few days again now and its just not on. One person does everything and he really actually cannot be arsed.

Steal their database
and PM all the members with the website www.grandoldteam.com.

We already stole it, me, danny and dylan snuck in late at night b)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back