Our on Loan sand timers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dushku

Player Valuation: £1m
Now, I get confused with the transfer market and our loan signings ! But as certain players are starting to come to the fore and others are being welcomed back with open arms. I just need to clarify, that much like a glorious sun baked holiday to Vegas or a mad capped Hangover Style romp around New York,meeting all sorts of wacked out weirdos, the fun has to come an end soon and before you know it..we are back at work, with the same old faces, day in day out !! Just how long do we have with these players ?

Landon we know about..If we could..we would keep him.

Penauts.. end of season ?

Straq.. now is he on loan or bought ?

Velios.. "ditto" ?

Drenthe.. on loan,I'm sure his contract was up this transfer window and nothing was laid out in stone for us to keep him ( I could well be wrong)

Gibson. Bought and sort of paid for !

I just hope we don;t get used to having these guys around and before you know it..it's back to hoof ball and zig zag football again :unsure:

Please help :)

Gibson - Initial fee meant to be about 500k, maybe a million
Vellios - He's ours
Silva - Out on loan, few clubs meant to be sniffing around him though to buy him
Donovan - Loan til the end of Feb
Pienaar - Loan til the end of the season
Stracq - Loan til the end of the season
Drenthe - Loan til the end of the season, but I'm pretty sure his contract is up for grabs now so to speak.

Thanks guys.. I was worried about Gueye too, but apparently we splashed out a whopping £1 M on him :)

The trouble with our loans is that we'll be significantly weaker come the end of the season. I just hope that we can replace those players one way or another and go in to next season stronger than we are now. I'm a little worried.

The trouble with our loans is that we'll be significantly weaker come the end of the season. I just hope that we can replace those players one way or another and go in to next season stronger than we are now. I'm a little worried.

I wouldnt be that worried really. If he wants Drenthe he can probably get him. Something tells me he wont be coming here full time though.

Stracqualersi depends on how much Tigre want for him and again if Moyes fancies him enough. Pienaar may come back full time and we have the likes of Osman coming back along with Rodwell and Coleman and its another year under the belt of the likes of Barkley and hopefully Lundstram can take his place as the next hot midfield prospect.

I do understand the worries but hopefully if we can scrape through them we could be looking pretty good coming out of it all.

I'd take Denis if the fee wasnt stupid, he's growing every game and I bet he'd add very little to the wage bill

Yeah, I don't think he'd be asking for too much of a wage. Trying not to get too carried away with Straq, but he's looked so committed these past few weeks, it's hard not to. Fans favourite already

Dr Enthe looks like the Anti Moyes player, but what an option he is for a free. Can't imagine we'd try and sign both him and Pienaar though, but you never know

BLF, this was the exact basis of my question..what are we gonna dooooo ? !!! It's not just the loanees who we'll miss, but the camaraderie and symbiotic partnerships players build up. We all saw how lost and out of form our left hand side when Peanuts 'went south'. We kept shifting the ball out left, only for Baines to have no one doing that 'over lap and cut in'. Neville and Landon have been sharing the 'man-love' on Twitter about how they love playing as right back / right winger. Drenthe, although he like to take the whole world on on his own sometimes, is a crowd favourite and gives us that little bit of speed in the attack that we've so sadly lost. Even the replacement by Osman won't fill that gap if he goes. Plus, just as Stracq is getting some much needed field time, I'm sorry to think that once the Croatian fella gets the all clear, he'll be slotted straight in a head of him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back