Our revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axlswhk

Player Valuation: £40m
Robert Elstone

Expectations on international rights remain high and the Premier League will spend the next six months securing deals by territory directly with international broadcasters. If you’re interested, Everton generally takes more than one-twentieth of the domestic rights fees as a result of finishing above mid-way and being ‘better than average’ on TV appearances, however, all clubs take one-twentieth of the international rights. As a consequence of this uncertainty, at this stage, budgets for 2010/11 are difficult to finalise.

Our 2008/09 results benefit from a back-to-back fifth place finish and, of course, an FA Cup final. Both results mean we’re better than budget and are able to make good some of the shortfall on average attendances. However, this emphasises how important attendances are to our ‘bread and butter’ revenues and why it’s so important that we secure average gates close to 37,000. We can only do that if we can rely on a ‘bedrock’ of a healthy season ticket base and I’m pleased to report we’re well over 22,000 season ticket holders, for 2009/10, at the beginning of June.

The Club thanks all those fans who’ve renewed for next season. Our marketing campaign has now turned to promoting the availability of some great seats and as all Evertonians know, there’s plenty of ‘variety’ in the quality of seats at Goodison. Right now there’s a chance to secure a great seat for the whole season and our fan centre staff will be delighted to meet with you to show you in person.
We’re hopeful 2009/10 will see record retail sales. I’m delighted to be working with a partner who shares our ambition for customer service, product range and our retail ‘brand’ and we’re all excited by the prospect of a new megastore – Everton One, the fantastic new shop in Liverpool One, Everton Two and a market-leading retail website. Kitbag Limited has made a big investment in our Club and I know they’ll be worthy of our support and your custom.
All this revenue can only go to help support the funds that are made available to David for team strengthening during this summer and beyond. We are constantly reviewing all our options to ensure we’re doing everything we can do to secure David’s chosen players. Of course, we must also capitalise on our core strengths - the stability of the squad, the team spirit and the nucleus or ‘spine’ of talented footballers committed to the Club. Securing the long term commitment of Jagielka, Yobo and Howard cements these qualities even further. Great news for all Evertonians!

As Promised... – ToffeeBlog – News – evertonfc.com – The Official Website of Everton Football Club

Not sure if this is posted before, interesting read though.

That was way back in June. You didnt expect him to keep those promises did you? Really?

"All this revenue can only go to help support the funds that are made available to David for team strengthening during this summer and beyond. We are constantly reviewing all our options to ensure we’re doing everything we can do to secure David’s chosen players."

It's the way he tells them. :oops:

How I wish I had kept a record of exactly whats been trotted out over the last five years by the Club . They love making bold statements then conviently forgetting all about them as they again do nothing and blame everyone else .

Someone start keeping a record of whats said . Id love to present it to Billy the Liar

" David Moyes is pivotal to this Club , when he comes to see me and says he needs a particular player I feel I am duty bound to move mountains for him " Dont know about anyone else but I defo didnt feel the earth move this summer . Just fcuk off Bill .

Status
Not open for further replies.