Our Tickle

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't it great, those who think they can get above us aside, the whole nation seems to want us to do it and rub the reds noses in their own shoite, as happened with the heroes before this team is rapidly going from a team of plyers that other fans couldn't name to a team of household names, housewives are already drooling over the likes of tim and mikel,wondering just how big the yak is with his infectious smile. well you know what 4th may just be up for grabs for the others cos now we're there we are looking up and not down, Larry Graysons money grabbing mercenaries aren't enjoying losing and teams below us are seeing that if they rattle them early on then they can av'em.which means they are gonna drop points, paving the way for us to do a bit of leapfrog....tell me the nation wouldn't like to see that. all this joy makes a 1/2 time pastie taste all the better.

Hey I'm loving this season as much as the next blue, but I can't help but be weary of Liverpool. If they start playing Torres in every game during the run-in - as Benitez has said he'd do all season - then they could put some form together. Pride comes before a fall and all that.

torres smorres, he'll get injured and it'll all go tits up for 'em ...you see, forget about them they can scrap over the scraps with villa and larry's lads, onward and upward....to infinity and beyond. i do wonder sometimes why do we even acknowledge their existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back