Park End vs Lower Gwladys 'beef'??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok so we've tried not very successfully to ostracise the lower Gwladys, wools, the under 30s, England supporters, anti Martinez, pro transfers and Bosnians.

Who's left?
Forza GT5 lad, the more you try and unsettle us the stronger we get. Swopping the pukke pie ads for Bartons Pickled products, "the wool revolution will be telivised", Gil Scott Th'eron

what is the beef???

ive been visiting GOT for over a year now (and I but only just decided to sign up..better late than never).

so many times ive noticed fans on GOT who (im guessing) sit in LG and PE stands say negative/abusive things about those in the opposite stand. can someone explain what the problem is and where this stems from?

I dono about beef but I'm from Galway and we have a constituency called Galway Gwlads we feel the true supporters belong there and our constituency is growing in number we nearing the 200 mark. Parkend (although I have no problem) are known as 'boring casual' supporters.

Now I'm not saying the Galway Gwlads are perfect. A few men from Cork who have lived in Galway for over 7 years have joined in and I personally think they don't belong. They are loud and obnoxious and dress inappropriately. They are very cringey indeed.

I dono about beef but I'm from Galway and we have a constituency called Galway Gwlads we feel the true supporters belong there and our constituency is growing in number we nearing the 200 mark. Parkend (although I have no problem) are known as 'boring casual' supporters.

Now I'm not saying the Galway Gwlads are perfect. A few men from Cork who have lived in Galway for over 7 years have joined in and I personally think they don't belong. They are loud and obnoxious and dress inappropriately. They are very cringey indeed.
This second paragraph suits us perfectly. We're not from the area, we're loud, obnoxious and dress inappropriately and the rest of the ground dont think we belong there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back