Patrick Viera

Carlito

Player Valuation: £40m
He'd just been confronted with evidence that he might be the cool man's Graham Potter, so I can see the argument that it wasn't a good time to get in his face.

That aside, chat [SWEAR WORD], get banged, innit.

Luke Jay

Player Valuation: £500k
nothing racist was said

That's embarrassing and less than a week after the Ivan Toney incident. Our city as a whole, blue and red halfs always bring shame upon ourselves for this inexcusable stuff. I honestly wouldn't trust our supporters as behaving any better than the Kopites if we we're making the same number of visits to Wembley and playing in Europe every year and no one can tell me any differently.

OneTrueLegend

Player Valuation: £35m
Did the fan act like a prick? Yes
Was vierras response that of a professional? No
Both were wrong - hope both get punished

Thats sort of my take, I dont see the FA doing nothing, maybe a 1 year banning order for that fan and 6 game touchline ban for Viera. I think that would send a message to fans in future that if you come on the pitch you leave the opposition alone and for players and managers, you cant just kick out because someone says something you dont like

Cpfc L9

Player Valuation: £50k
Both sides in the wrong IMO. If fans want to invade the pitch then fine but respect the boundaries of those you’re paying to see.

Vieira also shouldn’t have reacted like that seeing as the kid didn’t really say or do anything nasty or threatening apart from getting a bit too much in his personal space.
Totally agree with this, he should know better.

Frenk

Player Valuation: £20m
In the end you need to all remember this, they didn’t want us to survive. This morning there were Newcastle fans, Crystal Palace fans, media outlets and even pundits saying we should be deducted points. Therefore due to the sheer hatred they show towards this club we should not give anything like this more time than it deserves. Even Viera doesn’t want to talk about it.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks