Penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch

Player Valuation: £5m
I decided to not be so negative and be more positive so post deleted.

COYB 2-0

Cahill x 2

Last edited:
Thats not fair on the lad.

Considering he has been on the bench much of this year he has done a fantastic job when called upon and never complained once. Sure he missed a couple of Pens at Metalist (First one should have counted anyway) but Id put a big wedge on him putting one away if it got to penalties tomorrow.

We will do them 1-0 anyway and not need penalties. Lets get behind them all not have a dig.

COYB Wembly here we come!!!

Thats not fair on the lad.

Considering he has been on the bench much of this year he has done a fantastic job when called upon and never complained once. Sure he missed a couple of Pens at Metalist (First one should have counted anyway) but Id put a big wedge on him putting one away if it got to penalties tomorrow.

We will do them 1-0 anyway and not need penalties. Lets get behind them all not have a dig.

COYB Wembly here we come!!!

Perhaps I am being a little harsh but Im so nervous already, got all my clothes laid out ready for the game, car parking space sorted.

hahaha! Your mad!

It will be hard keepin a clean sheet at the moment. I can see us scoring yeh easy, but keepin a clean sheet is still very hard against them even with people like wright philips out the ugly little retard!

Hibbert for penalty taker, he has the record (and has held it for some time) as the outfield player that has gone the longest without scoring for us.

Hibbert for pen duty.

if we win 1=0 tomorrow do we go through on away goals rule?? not sure if its valid in the carling cup??

Nah, goes to extra time and if still 1-0, we go through. Its a joke really, they get an extra half an hour to get an away goal.

My prediction tomorrow. 1-0 FT. 1-1AET.

Nah, goes to extra time and if still 1-0, we go through. Its a joke really, they get an extra half an hour to get an away goal.

My prediction tomorrow. 1-0 FT. 1-1AET.

I thought the away goals rule meant that there would be no extra time. Fairly convinced about it to be honest.

That was how it worked in the Metallist game if you recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back