Penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphooToffee

Player Valuation: £70m
Am I being paranoid or does anyone else subscribe to the opinion that since the club submitted that video dosier about the penalties we should have had, referees are deliberatley turning away any appeals we make regardless of how blatant they are? I mean, how can the Carragher challenge on Lescott and the Khizanishvili challenge on AJ not be given? :@

Pete that Khizanishvili challenge was another blatant error of judgement. If he did that against the [Poor language removed] or Ure it would be a no doubter. I'm in the Moyes camp something was very fishy about this game and all the no calls and then the stupid one. Totally mismanaged. Deffo should be a review on this one.

well, saint JC clearly made a handball vs sunderland at the weekend. and how huth isnt in prison for the kung fu stamp in the FA cup last weekend is beyond my intelligence.

the rule about a referee dealing with an issue in game preventing the FA from retrospective action needs scrapping. for too long half assed refereeing has allowed certain players to escape any meaningful punishment.

I don't think Johnson would get a penalty even if all 11 players of the opposite team actually attacked him with lucozade bottles in the box.

Wenger got in on it as well. I don't think it was anybody individually, but collectively........bastards!

I think a defender will have to pull a 10" blade out of his sock. Grab AJ from behind an slit him from ear to ear, if he's ever to get a pen again!!!!

What a load of [Poor language removed].

I have this fear that when we do get a pen, more likely to be in European than domestic games, we'll miss it. I am going to close my eyes and put my fingers in my ears when it happnens, oh yes and [Poor language removed] myself:lol:

In fact Monty its already transpired with AJ missing earlier this season in europe. I think its all a ploy form all the red [Poor language removed] loving officials its a secret society called "Keep the top four the top Four":o You'll read about it all one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back