People with "myspace"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Danny, why have you started a thread like this? Your just going to get my blood pressure up. ;)

Imagine if everyone was given their own bricks and mortar and told to go and build their own house? It would be a mess.

MySpace is a great idea, fantastic even - i'm actually involved in quite a few Social Networking sites in Los Angeles, but My Space is a monster that has lost control. The owners never thought it would take off like it did, and now they can't control the attrocious looking designs that some people come up with.

Rant over. Bastards made millions out of it too!

Yup had it for quite a while and after finishing school recently its really handy for keeping in touch with some people.

Now Danny, why have you started a thread like this? Your just going to get my blood pressure up. ;)

Imagine if everyone was given their own bricks and mortar and told to go and build their own house? It would be a mess.

MySpace is a great idea, fantastic even - i'm actually involved in quite a few Social Networking sites in Los Angeles, but My Space is a monster that has lost control. The owners never thought it would take off like it did, and now they can't control the attrocious looking designs that some people come up with.

Rant over. Bastards made millions out of it too!

A couple of million!! Brad sold it to News Corp (Fox/Sky) for around $580,000,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back