Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Bell cheese on toast

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger

Player Valuation: £35m
I have noticed, even in these times of increased importance, an alarmingly high number of scruffy tramps that dont wash their hands after visiting the toilet in my local gym.
It has made me very uneasy thinking about the equipment I share with these animals, even noticed people clearly number twoing have flushed and walked straight out of there brazen as you like and into the gym.
So fess up, do you wash your hands everytime? Make me feel better about humanity, should note I live in Yorkshire which may explain it.... hopefully.
I want the TRUTH.

I have noticed, even in these times of increased importance, an alarmingly high number of scruffy tramps that dont wash their hands after visiting the toilet in my local gym.
It has made me very uneasy thinking about the equipment I share with these animals, even noticed people clearly number twoing have flushed and walked straight out of there brazen as you like and into the gym.
So fess up, do you wash your hands everytime? Make me feel better about humanity, should note I live in Yorkshire which may explain it.... hopefully.
I want the TRUTH.
This chap has clearly got the right idea….

I want the TRUTH.
I have used one can of lynx since the pandemic hit. Probably shaved about 8 times. Aftershave? Pah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back