Peter Kenyon

Kaminiski-Kenyon group

• 👍

• 🤷

• 👎

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of football ownership is rancid and corrupt, football sold it soul a long time ago. The only question is can they run a football club efficiently and professionally.

Let's be on honest mosh hasn't

I wouldn't get your hopes up, we could have had prime Ronaldo and Messi and within a month they'd turn into Stuart Barlow and Brett Angell.

Kenyon will look more like Bill's bumbling cousin than what he was at utd. It's the Everton way.

"Kenyon is a snake!"

Jesus Christ, we're in the mess we're in because our tit of a chairman and his inept board still think pre-Premier league rules apply.

Get rid of the lot of them.

Kenwright
Little Miss Charity
Panda Nonce
Ingles
Chong can probably stay for now, stadium seems to be on track.

Then, literally fire the entire commercial team and tell them they have 1 month probation to prove their worth. If not, hit the bricks.

I want the club to be filled with ambitious arseholes who will trample over people happy to chug along, even if its for a tiny advantage.

FC Cosy of Walton must die

Our motto needs to be an aspirational thing every single day, not something to read and smile wistfully off into the distance.

Cards on table, I feel sorry for Moshiri. He wanted it to be a success but the fool has been steamrollered by people he trusted and he's paying then price.

People are worried about these Americans? They literally cannot be anyworse. Our current organisation means we were on a slow, inevitable slide to the bottom.

Agree with all of this apart from this bit. Not doing a clean sweep of the club on day 1 and putting a proper structure in place is his fault. Allowing these people to continue running the club was negligent and irresponsible, he also hasn’t helped matters by getting directly involved himself and appointing his own managers/having his ear bent by corrupt agents. Every complaint about the Everton board can be traced back to Moshiri, he’s the reason they’ve got away with their incompetence for the past 6 years.

Taking into account Moshiri’s ability to spot talent i don’t fancy our chances with this lot.

Agree with all of this apart from this bit. Not doing a clean sweep of the club on day 1 and putting a proper structure in place is his fault. Allowing these people to continue running the club was negligent and irresponsible, he also hasn’t helped matters by getting directly involved himself and appointing his own managers/having his ear bent by corrupt agents. Every complaint about the Everton board can be traced back to Moshiri, he’s the reason they’ve got away with their incompetence for the past 6 years.
7 managers and 2 DoFs were sacked doh.

Agree with all of this apart from this bit. Not doing a clean sweep of the club on day 1 and putting a proper structure in place is his fault. Allowing these people to continue running the club was negligent and irresponsible, he also hasn’t helped matters by getting directly involved himself and appointing his own managers/having his ear bent by corrupt agents. Every complaint about the Everton board can be traced back to Moshiri
100%.

I have said in other threads the only reason Kenwrights 24/7 search for investment took so long was because he needed a useful idiot to bankroll his childhood fantasy.

To buy the support of his adoring public.
he’s the reason they’ve got away with their incompetence for the past 6 years.
It doesn't excuse the solid groundwork for disaster laid so expertly by his predecessor, who in multiple occasions put his own needs and the needs of "special friends of Everton" above the club.

Burn it all to the ground and start again.

We're on life support anyway.

You do realise that Kenyon won't be the new Everton CEO .

As Simon Jordan puts it he's a "tyre kicker " the person who has put together the consortium and contacted Moshiri to sound out a deal.

He really doesn't have any skin in the game.

I’ve said from the start of these talks that these lads aren’t coming in for anything but a successful return on investment and being good businessmen, something Kenwright and his gang of leeches are not. That doesn’t mean pissing money up a wall and also doesn’t mean simply asset stripping, as we have no assets worth anything.

They’ll come in and be ruthless to get success, employ smart people that know how to operate. You don’t commit to spending at least a billion pounds on something without some idea on how to make it a success. This isn’t like Burnley where some lads leverage debt against the club in a bit of a gamble to profit off of PL TV revenue and it’s also not like a United or Liverpool where someone can basically just buy them and coast of guaranteed revenue due to historical performance if they wanted to.

For them to make money Everton need to be successful, I don’t understand how people aren’t getting that. The first step of that is setting the club up in an actual professional manner.
Exactly this

What's so dodgy about Kenyon then? Still nothing much being said other than he is a snake and dodgy with nothing to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.