Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for jags as we all do ... Think mori looks like a very good player and now he will have his chance to shine ... Easy run of games to settle in as well. Good times ahead

Ey mate, genuinely a cracking reply.
I'll stick to my guns, I believe jags has had some cracking partnerships including this one with stones however you've got some very valid points.
Love the reply mate, great debate.

Thanks mate and your reply was a great reply as well. We all see different things watching football. I've been wrong plenty of times about players it really is just my opinion. I am looking forward to Stones and Mori though and seeing how they get on.

Hang on a minute. Just seen a pic of our captain on Channel 4 during the 'greatest comedy movie ever' show....apparently his goal celebration is a tribute to Neil's dancing in the Inbetweeners movie. You learn something new every day.

I missed his nerves when we were on the back foot in the 2nd half.

Not that Funes Mori had a bad game defensively, but I think having a veteran in the back line could've given us 3 points today.

Agree we have missed Jags for me there is no leadership at the back which is made worse with 2 of the back 4 being kids.

Baines and jags coming back will be a massive boost to our defence.

I missed his nerves when we were on the back foot in the 2nd half.

Not that Funes Mori had a bad game defensively, but I think having a veteran in the back line could've given us 3 points today.

Disagree mate, much as i like Jags, let's not kid ourselves he hasn't been on the field when we have had terrible displays and collapses defensively, Chelsea and Kiev last season when he was both on the pitch and we fell apart and looked exactly the same disorganised mess as yesterday.

Problem we have is no one really in the back 7 (including the two holding mids there) is actually the type who can grab a hold of people or bollock them to get them into shape.

Obviously something that we could d with and a new keeper in the summer hopefully will have that about them - as none there looks likte they have it in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back