Philip "Tugboat" Neville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he went about that pretty well, actually.

He asked us if we were willing to sell, we said no and he dropped the matter altogether. Not many players are that respectful these days.

He didn't say a word until the transfer window closed, praised Rednapp an "respected" Moyes decision.

and keep osman fuk off lad,phil neville has been a great servant to everton
i rather keep ozzie than nev and cahill any day. cahills scored 2 in the last 18months and neville is a liability, fck the `good servant` shiite hes been well paid for his services

i rather keep ozzie than nev and cahill any day. cahills scored 2 in the last 18months and neville is a liability, fck the `good servant` shiite hes been well paid for his services

Cahill offers more than goals, if you cant see that, well, your just a kopite lad.

do you think if spurs would of been in for osman he would not of wanted to go.truth is they never would be

I hate to disagree, but no. I think Osman is a lot more loyal than Neville. Neville has since been given a promised coach role and a 2 year extension following that incident, meanwhile Distin can't get his two years........

never said nothing about cahill ,just keep hibbert and as you say boss ossie,

I wasn't a fan until that derby where he handballed on the line rather than let them score.

Ever since then he's been sound.

KOFF Chico! He had cost us untold games in misplaced passes, and numerous dreadful games even you have called for his head!

I am not a faux footy expert like, I've watched Neville since he arrived an I can count on one hand the amount of games I've gone home and said " thank god for Phil Neville",

Truth is, he is a people person, he has ready made media friendly adlibs and spouts some really clichè shiz, he may be able to rally the troops in a similar fashion to Moyes, but tactically he has been carried for a LEAST the last 3 years.

KOFF Chico! He had cost us untold games in misplaced passes, and numerous dreadful games even you have called for his head!

I am not a faux footy expert like, I've watched Neville since he arrived an I can count on one hand the amount of games I've gone home and said " thank god for Phil Neville",

Truth is, he is a people person, he has ready made media friendly adlibs and spouts some really clichè shiz, he may be able to rally the troops in a similar fashion to Moyes, but tactically he has been carried for a LEAST the last 3 years.

He's been a good captain for Everton mate, he gets it. I've always said that you revisionist monster.

bry do us a favour lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back