Pick a striker pairing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're the only one loonish enough to think the very specific question, that specifies "WHAT 2" implies the whole team.

That people are talking about formations is their choice, and I edited by original post to say that's cool, but try and keep the emphasis on front men.

The thread was unclear(that's being kind!) I was trying to make a suggestion to make it more relevant, I'll just let you plod on in your ignorance in future:P

The thread was unclear(that's being kind!) I was trying to make a suggestion to make it more relevant, I'll just let you plod on in your ignorance in future:P

If you're not on a wind up, then you've clearly got as many screws loose as Moyes today mate.

I'll leave it at that.

If you're not on a wind up, then you've clearly got as many screws loose as Moyes today mate.

I'll leave it at that.

Have some respect for DM boy, he's been a fantastic manager for us, we're all frustrated at recent performances and he has to take a large portion of the blame. BUT to have his sanity questioned by a no-mark like you is something else!!

Have some respect for DM boy, he's been a fantastic manager for us, we're all frustrated at recent performances and he has to take a large portion of the blame. BUT to have his sanity questioned by a no-mark like you is something else!!

Aye mate, I'm a no mark.

Albert Einstein: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Interveiwer: "How do you get out of this situation?"

Moyes: "Keep doing what we're doing."

That Einstein bloke was meant to be a clever clogs though.

Do you really think that DM will be saying to the players next week "Just keep doing what you're doing"?

You really are clueless mate:D

Yeh that's what I said, are you a bloody parrot or what?:D

Own up people. Who's second account is this?

Head: Yak & Cahill

Heart: Yak & Beckford (with Cahill somewhere on the pitch)

I think your heart's right, mate. Beckford's getting the chances he does know how to finish, and the goal's not smaller in this league or anything, so with time he might start getting the goals. Strikers are all about confidence. If he bags a brace one game, then he could be hitting the net with regularity; floodgates and all that.

I would go for Saha and Beckford. Mainly because Saha has the experience and we can use him as a target man and Beckford because he has a bit of pace and, even though he is missing chances at the moment, as least he is getting into the right positions and having a go. I have confidence he will start banging them in................soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back