Players who you have an unexplained love of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko93

Player Valuation: £35m
There are the players at Everton, who we all love, past and present, the fairly standard love of the past greats such as Ball, Hickson, Labone et al. But then there are the ones who, for some reason you just feel an affinity to, I know it happened with some towards Bilyaletdinov, I, admitedly was one, but I am talking about ones you could never let go.

Mine is Unsworth. I have absolutely no idea why, he was never the fastest, never the most skilful, never the greatest. But there was just something about him.

Whos yours?

Only at Everton, would you have someone who was a bad a player as Strac was, but EVERYBODY loved him.

Denis was Everton, make no mistake, love that man

Aye Denis tugged at the heart strings, celebrated his goals like he was one of us lol

Stefan Wessels is probably my other, always had a smile on his face!

Outside of Everton it's probably Paul Robinson, there's not many goalies these days that interact with the crowds, always took things in good jest and always gave a wave and a clap.

I can explain Straq TBH. He played for our shirt exactly like one of us would if we ever got the chance. I love the big daft ugly get more than me mum.

Dan Gosling anyone??

I thought he was going to be brilliant, and was getting there before his injury...and his stupid agent...

Status
Not open for further replies.