6 + 2 Point Deductions

Little reminder for those speculating on the PL withholding the decision, the appeal board will communicate the decision to them and the club at the same time. So they couldn’t withhold it from Everton.

If it’s been communicated then I guess both parties could agree not to announce it yet, maybe if there were some negotiations about the effect it has on the second charge.

Realistically though if both sides know the decision then it wouldn’t be long until it leaked from one side or the other. By far the most likely reason we haven’t heard is that the decision hasn’t been communicated.

Attachments

• 78737551-B96F-4CAC-8CB6-7D6C97C1C525.jpeg
    78737551-B96F-4CAC-8CB6-7D6C97C1C525.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 8
Little reminder for those speculating on the PL withholding the decision, the appeal board will communicate the decision to them and the club at the same time. So they couldn’t withhold it from Everton.

If it’s been communicated then I guess both parties could agree not to announce it yet, maybe if there were some negotiations about the effect it has on the second charge.

Realistically though if both sides know the decision then it wouldn’t be long until it leaked from one side or the other. By far the most likely reason we haven’t heard is that the decision hasn’t been communicated.

Why do people think decision has been made?

Why do people think decision has been made?
I think the media has given people a false impression about the timeline with completely made up vague stuff like “hope to hear by mid-February”.

There was never a deadline but this has created a false impression there was one and it’s expired, leading to wild speculation about why they’re not telling us the decision.