6 + 2 Point Deductions

I don’t get why they don’t just make the punishment a transfer ban, length of the ban depending of the severity or amount of charges. Make clubs use their youth teams and develop the National set up with more effort put into bringing on the youth teams. If the crime is spending on players make the punishment fitting of the crime and help teams bring in measures to stop it happening again

So the stadium cost went from estimated £500 million to £800 million (62.5% higher). Ladies and Gentlemen, Moshiri is a legit accountant :coffee:
Covid and the war in Ukraine has sent building material costs sky rocketing, I’m astonished it’s only 62.5% higher. The costs of plastics and metal in particular are insane at the moment and have been increasing ever since Covid. Copper tube for instance is now 100% more expensive today than it was 3 years ago. Usmanov owns/owned a steel company from memory so I imagine the mates rates for the steelworks alone would have increased at least 100% to what they were originally budgeted for.

Everton build a stadium and then along comes Covid and Putin’s mates being sanctioned in the UK.