6 + 2 Point Deductions

I don’t care about other clubs. I don’t even want to see Forest hit with any points deduction. I just want the Premier League to come crumbling down once an independent regulator comes in. I honestly think they would walk into the PL HQ and within months the headline would be ‘we don’t know why Everton and Forest have been given any points deduction’s and everyone has broken the rules for years’.

I genuinely think that the rules have been flaunted and ignored for years by loads of teams. However, then the ESL happened. I have no doubt that as part of their negotiations with the EPL, they have requested that their earnings in the EPL be more guaranteed by cementing their positions through removing potential competition. That has been as simple as ensuring rules in place are adhered to, where they weren't so stringently enforced originally. The ESL chatter was happening for years amongst the scab 6, so they had no concern over reduced incomes knowing that would likely cover all and any gap in earnings. They didn't plan on it hitting the buffers though.

The EPL need them to make money, they need guaranteed income to continue to build to make more money. Handshake, job done...

Why would the prem want to relegate us? We’re no threat to the top 6, we’re hardly a threat to most teams in the prem.
1st team to fall foul of PSR and they want to make a statement, the fact we got such backing and increased the likelihood and speed of independent regulator means they must have a big amount of animosity.

Even the most level headed person would be biased if they got that sort of criticism.

You'd have to be the worst kind of tory to be against the payments to lower league clubs or simply not understand the structure of the game that made it possible for prem wealth to be such.

No surprise to see masters lttle fluffers, the super duper reasonable blues, speaking up for him on this.

Particularly as we are at risk of being benefices in a few months.

1st team to fall foul of PSR and they want to make a statement, the fact we got such backing and increased the likelihood and speed of independent regulator means they must have a big amount of animosity.

Even the most level headed person would be biased if they got that sort of criticism.

Because the government are on the Prem’s case they saw us as their chance to look strong , no conspiracy to want us relegated.

Is it just me that doesnt think we should be giving these clubs the 900million?

You'd have to be the worst kind of tory to be against the payments to lower league clubs or simply not understand the structure of the game that made it possible for prem wealth to be such.

No surprise to see masters lttle fluffers, the super duper reasonable blues, speaking up for him on this.
Awkward