6 + 2 Point Deductions

I don’t see an outcome where we avoid a points deduction for the second charge.

Even if we avoid a points deduction and only receive a two window transfer ban, for example, would you be confident that these same players (without Branthwaite, too) would keep us up next year?

Demoralising.

That was one panels decision though. None of the panel decisions are binding across the rules. And each panel is made up of different members who won’t necessarily agree with all that.

It’s ludicrous and open to bias and fixing but the minimum 6 point was just our appeal panels view.
True and it is definitely ludicrous and open to just making it up as you go which is exactly what they are doing. Wouldn't be surprised if they appeal and get 2 points back either.

People are right to expect the unexpected because they make it up as they go along

People are right to expect another points punishment because we are being treated unfairly

The logical thing at this point is probably to expect another unexpected outcome

Agreed. I am predicting we'll be deducted fleventy nix points.

So forest were only over PSR by 4 mill? Defo appealing if that’s the figure.
No that’s wrong, some Forest fans can’t read accounts and are running with it.

They lost £38.6m the season they came up and were permitted to lose £39m. So their baseline figure is a £35m loss is permissible for 22/23 season for which the figures aren’t out yet.

Some people are using the 21/22 figure as the 22/23 figure (38.6-35)

"We consider that a 6 point deduction is the minimum but sufficient sanction" the premier leagues own words not one month ago
25975599-F34E-480E-84CC-F9979B1396FF.jpeg

I didn't say that.

I said take them to court.
Eggs' point mate is that the rules are all voted in by the member clubs.

The process, the lack of sanction framework, the referral to an independent commission... it's all voted in by the clubs.

So it'd be a non-starter. The PL literally calls itself 'an events planner' on behalf of the member clubs.

I don’t see an outcome where we avoid a points deduction for the second charge.

Even if we avoid a points deduction and only receive a two window transfer ban, for example, would you be confident that these same players (without Branthwaite, too) would keep us up next year?

Demoralising.
it will be points and nothing else

you can transfer ban a club who can’t afford transfers ffs lad.

A real curveball this.

I'm thinking that this bodes well for our second charge as we can't be looking at anything above 4 points now.

But then this is the PL and they are the Kings of making stuff up as they go along.
Yeah the good thing for us is we get to see the written reasons before our hearing starts. So we know what worked with Forest. And clearly the “minimum six point” precedent is already out the window. But it’s all so dodgy in terms of consistency who knows.