6 + 2 Point Deductions

How the hell do you know? The hearing hasn’t even started. Bizarre.
I mean overall. The first thing we did was issue a statement saying it was unfair that we were charged again. The first thing Forest did was issue a statement saying they were looking forward to working with the league to resolve things.

I can see the logic in what he's saying. The only mitigation accepted in the Forest case here was basically them fully complying with the whole thing. Their loss was £30 odd million above the allowed amount - We don't know what our loss was yet, but the last case made reference to this set of accounts having an uptick in losses, so it's reasonable to assume that it's going to be over the £19.5m we were over by last time.

All of our mitigating circumstances were rejected last time - the only difference we have got for the next one is the double jeopardy issue - on the one hand, every other league or body with a set of rules comparable to PSR have a double jeopardy rule in place, but the PL don't. Given they referenced the EFL in some of their conclusions in the appeal, you might hope they agree that the EFL's double jeopardy rules are a reasonable framework. If they don't then 6 sounds about right, given the calculation formula they've disclosed today.

How have Everton been Docked more points than Forrest when we have 3 legitimate claims and they have none?!

1. We're building a stadium.
2. We lost our main sponsor to a war.
3. We lost a playing asset through an investigation.

Forrest had none of those issues and the only argument Forrest had was Brennan Johnson, and we had that also with Richarlison.

I don't know what's gone on, but it's blatantly obvious they've got it in for Everton.

Corrupt shower of Gobshines!!

No idea about the legal issues/nuances, way above my head.

My only take is Forest have vaguely competent people running the club.

We had and still have morons in charge.