6 + 2 Point Deductions

It is even more absurd when you consider they won a game on the 18th of August with Johnson playing vs Sheffield Utd. They needed to sell him by the 30th June to be compliant btw, they fully co-operated though lol

Listening to the sky report on Forests deduction, how come I never heard the words sporting advantage getting thrown around ? Because it was used plenty in Evertons case.
As you said Johnson even scored for them so surely that's a sporting advantage.

As i said pages ago (will be lost now due to how quickly this page is being added to) the reason the pl asked for 8 was on the basis we got 6 after our appeal and they used this as a base, and they argued that Forest's breach was worse than ours (which it was) and added 2 more to get 8. Its in the judgement, but you have to dig deep.

Do i agree that is the starting point? No, however, due to the argument of it can't be worse than administration (9 points) then i guess 8 is a reasonable ask. Its also why I think we won't get more than another 2 points deducted due to a punishment not being worse than administration. Can't take credit for that line of thought someone on twitter said it, but I agree.
Why would you expect credit for that line of thought? I don’t expect Everton to get any points reduction on the second charge going by the leniency shown to Forest today, the six we got for the first charge was too many.

Think we are keeping our head down till after the 2nd hearing.
The alternative is this is all pre-determined and we’ve been told to sit tight and stay quiet and they’ll go easy on us.

Not normally one for conspiracy theories, but the weak sauce punishment for Forest and their blustery response without saying they’ll appeal (as we did, immediately) makes me wonder.

We could honestly have been advised by our Lawyers to STFU till after the 2nd hearing.
Lawyers? Everton won't have got that far as to ask a lawyer if they're able to say anything at this moment in time.

They'll be patting themselves on the back as they found where the biscuit cupboard is this morning and made themselves a cup of tea.

The alternative is this is all pre-determined and we’ve been told to sit tight and stay quiet and they’ll go easy on us.

Not normally one for conspiracy theories, but the weak sauce punishment for Forest and their blustery response without saying they’ll appeal (as we did, immediately) makes me wonder.
Who even knows whats going on.

Whole thing is just madness.