6 + 2 Point Deductions

Get that but what a bloody mess, at this rate there will be a season when only the scab 6 don’t get a deduction
Looking at it, the messy part is that the PL rules state you have to submit the previous season's accounts, and Leicester are claiming, with reason, that they aren't a PL club and therefore don't have to comply with that rule. And so, without those accounts, how can the PL prove they breached, even if they suspect they did?

Looking at it, the messy part is that the PL rules state you have to submit the previous season's accounts, and Leicester are claiming, with reason, that they aren't a PL club and therefore don't have to comply with that rule. And so, without those accounts, how can the PL prove they breached, even if they suspect they did?

But they were a Premier League club during that period so I would imagine they do have to comply with that?

Thank you Richard Masters for single handedly ruining the PL, this has to be the biggest mistake since it’s incoprporation

But they were a Premier League club during that period so I would imagine they do have to comply with that?
But the submission of accounts is a requirement only during the next season, when they aren't a PL club any more. If they don't have to comply with that rule, then how to you get the evidence to charge the 3 year breach? It's a loophole and doesn't change the fact they should have complied with the PL rules during the three seasons in question, but it MIGHT work.

In all honesty it's hard to give a monkeys. Football isn't about the game anymore or the fans.

The big 6 spending billions on players yet Everton, Forest and Leicester are the problem lol

We've been horribly mismanaged as a club since Vichai tragically died so I can't say I'm overly surprised
The biggest financial basket case in the East Mids is still Derby so we need to get them on a charge too

More farce, I see.

It’s almost as if the Premier League were entirely unprepared to enforce these half-baked, half-written rules they put together in a self-congratulatory afternoon session at The Eagle in Maida Vale.

In all honesty it's hard to give a monkeys. Football isn't about the game anymore or the fans.

The big 6 spending billions on players yet Everton, Forest and Leicester are the problem lol

We've been horribly mismanaged as a club since Vichai tragically died so I can't say I'm overly surprised
Serves you right for winning the league, the big six didnt like it and you took one of their CL places.😂
Joking aside, it stinks mate. Ffp was started to stop another Chelsea, they knew City were on the horizen and they didnt like it.
Part of me hopes that City get the charges dropped and show the PL for what it is- a corrupt organisation.