6 + 2 Point Deductions

No doubt some clever accounting again.

No way it's true though.
Defo something funky going on there imo, just Dyche and the 2 live crew (who must be one of the smallest managerial teams in the league pyramid) the rest of the off pitch staff are generic club staff. As for the players I'm pretty sure we have a first team squad of only 23 (out of a possible 25) so we must have a hell of a lot of younger players on the books, people hovering about in the background picking up a wage. Those numbers just seem ridiculous tbh.

Defo something funky going on there imo, just Dyche and the 2 live crew (who must be one of the smallest managerial teams in the league pyramid) the rest of the off pitch staff are generic club staff. As for the players I'm pretty sure we have a first team squad of only 23 (out of a possible 25) so we must have a hell of a lot of younger players on the books, people hovering about in the background picking up a wage. Those numbers just seem ridiculous tbh.
I mean they seem fine if we separate for first/second/youth teams - if we say there's 2 of the team managers (manager + assistant) and they'll have 2-3 coaches (general, GK, fitness), that's 5-7 or so. Same for the 2nd/youth team, same or thereabouts for the lower age groups I suppose, could be near 20 just for training staff, groups of 25 for each and could be 100-120 overall, sure.

No way we have less youth players than Chelsea though - they're known as youth team hoarders, as are City, that send a thousand players on loan every year ffs They're either not declaring or signing them as development players or something daft, which would be a hilarious loophole in the FA rules that I will not be surprised exists.

No doubt some clever accounting again.

No way it's true though.
Yeah, that can't be right?!?

I mean...
Capture.JPG

Maybe then Leicester and the 2 other clubs ( Leeds & Southampton) should have been pointing the finger at the Snake 6 instead throwing us under a bus for a very minor overspend in a corrupt system.
But no , they firmly tried to deflect their own wrongdoing in fingering us.

The whole system stinks , but Leicester are the last club that should get our backing.
Did Southampton join in? My memory is obviously kaput as I don't remember them joining in with the finger pointing and compo claims.

Leicester haven’t been forgiven for breaking the cartel.

I read that it cost Sky/PL a lot of money when Leicester won it - worldwide viewing figures plummeted.

Leicester haven’t been forgiven for breaking the cartel.

I read that it cost Sky/PL a lot of money when Leicester won it - worldwide viewing figures plummeted.
Funny that you'd have taught the opposite should have happened, I genuinely watched more non Everton games that season than I had done for a long time and I haven't watched many non Everton games since...