6 + 2 Point Deductions

So much for them cooperating 🤣

If it’s somehow known they won’t get the penalty increased though then why not appeal. If they get a reduction then this club needs to seriously question what is going on or drag the PL to court.

It’s a free hit for Forest and the only possible bad outcome for them is that it will remain the same, nobody can seriously think they will have points added.

From our perspective, that Forest have complained might put a bit of pressure on our panel towards leniency or no points at all.

It’s a free hit for Forest and the only possible bad outcome for them is that it will remain the same, nobody can seriously think they will have points added.

From our perspective, that Forest have complained might put a bit of pressure on our panel towards leniency or no points at all.

Thinking that myself.

The PL - and their Sky Sports cash cow money merchants - have established a Top Six which they know will bring in greater revenue via worldwide advertising per game than the rest of the 'upstart' incumbents...like us (the shame of it!)...will ever do. We are no longer considered a 'big draw', just there to make up the numbers. And that is why the PL are willing to hit down hard on any club that tries to break up their monopoly.

One time we would have been up there dining at the top table but years of mismanagement and self-gratification at the highest level of our Club has reduced us to 'has beens'.

The PL - and their Sky Sports cash cow money merchants - have established a Top Six which they know will bring in greater revenue via worldwide advertising per game than the rest of the 'upstart' incumbents...like us (the shame of it!)...will ever do. We are no longer considered a 'big draw', just there to make up the numbers. And that is why the PL are willing to hit down hard on any club that tries to break up their monopoly.

One time we would have been up there dining at the top table but years of mismanagement and self-gratification at the highest level of our Club has reduced us to 'has beens'.
Totally agree and looking at the Bill Kenwright thread we all know where is all began

Thinking that myself.
I’d say one of the reasons the 1st Forest panel were lenient was avoid an appeal so because any contradictions from the 2nd panel would reflect badly on the 1st.

Our panel are reading and seeing the news today, they’re going to be thinking about self preservation.

It's a very bold/risky move from Forest.

There must be a chance the penalty could be increased.

I'm pretty sure that if they'd just left it alone they'd finish above Luton as they have the easier games.

The Premier League must be seething with Forest for doing this.

Hopefully they will become the enemy and the b@st@rds will have more empathy towards us with the second charge.

Dont think they have anything to lose tbh. Reckon they are doing it to spite the PL and show them up on the world stage with the possibility that relegation places may not be settled on the final day.

It's a very bold/risky move from Forest.

There must be a chance the penalty could be increased.

I'm pretty sure that if they'd just left it alone they'd finish above Luton as they have the easier games.

The Premier League must be seething with Forest for doing this.

Hopefully they will become the enemy and the b@st@rds will have more empathy towards us with the second charge.
It’s really not. They’re not getting points added back. I don’t think they’ll be successful but they have nothing further to lose.