6 + 2 Point Deductions

Dont think they have anything to lose tbh. Reckon they are doing it to spite the PL and show them up on the world stage with the possibility that relegation places may not be settled on the final day.
Absolutely the prem are committing suicide all the top players will eventually go abroad and forest will help them on there little merry way

God I'm bored of all this now. I've come to associate Everton more with a financial mess than football thesedays. I mean we can't even play football if we wanted to anyway. And so much endless talk of is it 6 points, 4 points 2 points... Saddest thing is if we actually won a couple of games it wouldn't even matter, but we seem incapable of doing that. Following everton feels like a combination of hoping there are more turd teams than us and hoping we don't get docked any points. That's not what football should be is it?

Absolutely the prem are committing suicide all the top players will eventually go abroad and forest will help them on there little merry way
Everyone will be on the same footing soon. Players aren’t going anywhere except a retirement payday in Saudi.

Why are all the top players going abroad????
Eventually there will be 3 or 4 teams competing against each other no competition
Fans will get bored of it all the other teams will sell there top players to these top teams so they can survive in the prem
Sky will fall of a cliff no fans watching

Arsenal vs Liverpool becomes most-watched EPL broadcast in US​

The game drew 1.96 million English-language viewers across NBC, NBC Sports, and Peacock.

Nobody is getting bored.
Yeah that's a ridiculous comment. It's growing and growing and growing.

"Fans will get bored of it all the other teams will sell there top players to these top teams so they can survive in the prem"

End of the day, these teams can only have squads of 18-24 players. There's a pool of tens of thousands out there. Tell me a top league out there that isn't a monopoly of some sorts. The reason foreign players put up with it here more than they do abroad is because they are paid more handsomely, simple as that.