6 + 2 Point Deductions

Yea you might be right mate but don't you find that boring as a fan think I would prefer to be in the championship more excitement more competition
Thing with you forest fans is you have come to this late, honestly i could not care anymore all i want is the best for everton now. I have accepted that the league will be a closed shop at the top. All i want now is see everton try build maybe try get in europe like west ham. This season has just opened my eyes about football esp alot of the off field stuff

I just can’t get my head around Spurs as big 6, I don’t wholly accept the concept if I’m honest, it’s not so long ago we were finishing ahead of Spurs most seasons.
I like the cut of your jib, but... being honest... we are not exactly a good benchmark to judge others by. There are currently 15 teams ahead of us (13 teams if you add back the points deducted).

To be honest mate I'm an old giza watched forest win 2 European cups under clough when football was football not a court case like now so if its the championship then so be it
Oh well, at least we both got to enjoy football at some point.

The whole world will watch City v Arsenal this weekend and nobody will care about your 2 European Cups or the League Titles we both won.

Thats show business.

The whole world will watch City v Arsenal this weekend and nobody will care about your 2 European Cups or the League Titles we both won.

Thats show business.
Just have to look what masters said by smaller clubs thing is with football now is that it is like anything before the prem nobody cares about. Is sad alot of great teams will not get praise but is the truth

Thats show business.
Yep dead right anyway from a forest fan I hop everton sort themselves out

Just have to look what masters said by smaller clubs thing is with football now is that it is like anything before the prem nobody cares about. Is sad alot of great teams will not get praise but is the truth
As ive said a number of times.

I just wanna see my team win a game of football.

I forgot about trophies a long time ago, now its just about those 3 points at the weekend.

4pts, not sure what Forest are doing here. They couldn't honestly of asked for a better outcome after seeing are case,
now they want to go and splash millions fighting it 🤔