[POLL] Should Ronald Koeman be sacked?

Time for him to go

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of, if not his biggest advocate. Time to admit I was wrong I'm afraid. Time to cut our losses.

I didn't want him... but thougt he was going to prove me wrong as I defended him... now tho... I have to admit davek was correct and koeman needs to go

Yep, think it’s inevitable at this point.

They talk about it being early and giving him time, but give him time to what? Drag us down even further?

He should go because

1) Results are terrible
2) Standard of football is terrible
3) he's an arrogant c**t

I could live with bad results a little while longer if i had any confidence they would turn around and performances were better and the manager was more likeable but neither of those is true.

Yes just not good enough. Too negative, unbalanced set up and formation away from home. What nails it for me is another decent manager would get a tune out of this lot. Heard rumblings that he's lost the dressing room.

This reminds me of the purgatory we were in before Martinez went, before the semi-final. We knew we had a chance if Martinez went then, but by keeping him we're just letting our season fade.

Make the change now, and we have a chance of keeping the season going that little bit longer.

1wumt8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.