[POLL] Should Ronald Koeman be sacked?

Time for him to go

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s had week after week to correct the same mistakes. Today was evident he still doesn’t know our best team.

Time to go.

Williams gets a rest this week because he's been on international duty. But I can see us reverting to three at the back against Arsenal.

I think he should go but don't think he will.

Probably hang on till Crimbo when we are out of every cup and scraping around the bottom. Unless Mosh grows some balls and sacks him and installs Unsworth tomorrow.

This reminds me of the purgatory we were in before Martinez went, before the semi-final. We knew we had a chance if Martinez went then, but by keeping him we're just letting our season fade.

Make the change now, and we have a chance of keeping the season going that little bit longer.

So we'll wait until we're out of Europe, out of the league cup, and further away from whatever increasingly slim chance we had of a top 6 finish. Sound.

This reminds me of the purgatory we were in before Martinez went, before the semi-final. We knew we had a chance if Martinez went then, but by keeping him we're just letting our season fade.

Make the change now, and we have a chance of keeping the season going that little bit longer.

I hope he means winning the pair of those games and playing decent football. Anything short of that and he should be shot out of a cannon back to that beach in Majorca he's just stepped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.