Portsmouth vs Everton - 1st Dec 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unchanged team from Sunderland game, according to OS.

Howard
Neville Yobo Lescott Valente
Arteta Osman Carsley Pienaar
Cahill
Yakubu

Subs: Wessels, Hibbert, Jagielka, AJ, Anichebe

Unchanged team from Sunderland game, according to OS.

Howard
Neville Yobo Lescott Valente
Arteta Osman Carsley Pienaar
Cahill
Yakubu

Subs: Wessels, Hibbert, Jagielka, AJ, Anichebe

I dont know why hibbert is on the bench if jagielka is on the bench aswell, he should put gravesen or mcfadden on the bench instead.

personally i think today is going to be an edge of your seat classic ding dong of a high scoring match.

i think a loss for portsmouth will be totally demoralising and could see them shoot down the league.

a win for everton and our moral and beleif will be through the roof even more . just what we need going into the xmas run of games.

we also dont wont pompey moving another 3 points clear !

as far the criticism of the yak , i thought last week he was awesome.
he is getting better by the minute , looks more relaxed and settled by the day , is scoring goals and has allready given us more in a month than beatie gave us in his whole everton career.

the yak is really starting to win me over.

classic 4-3 win to us...... i hope.

Jagielka is bench replacement for Stubbs, who is normally central defence backup. Hibbert can go on if you need to push Neville into midfield for an attacking player (God forbid) or in case of injury somewhere.

Feel sorry for Baines to be honest, he hasnt even made the bench today. Whenever he has played he has done well but obviously its very difficult to drop any players from a winning team.

Afternoon everyone, Danny's dandruff everywhere wtf.

This is not going to be easy but yes we can do it, we believe in ourselves. The only thing we need to do is be extra careful of their attacking options which are many, no stupid mistakes and no trouble with the ref, let out footie do the business.

RM, in their wisdom, have put our game on AM, and Tranmeres on FM, bastards(y) (y)

everton with the possesion...yakubus getting booed - as expected really...hopefully he will respond in a determined manner!

horne - 'two good battles shaping up already, yakubu and campbell, and lescott and benjani - thats where it could be won and lost today'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back