Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfyboy

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Iam expecting the postponment of this weekends Premier League Fixtures , also the 17th,18th of Sept.
This is of course correct and should happen, the 17th Sept the likely date of her Funeral.

Everton will not have played a Premier League match anyother competitive match until i think its the 1st Oct.
The International break.??
We then only have seven weeks i think before we break again for 5/6weeks.Starting the Premier League on Boxing.

There is no way the toughest, most competitive Football League in the World can be considered fair and competitive under these conditions.

The Premier League authorities will try to force an unreasonable number of games onto teams.
With some teams in European Competion, others in knock out Cups FA Cup, Carabo Cup the League will be impossible to complete fairly.

The consequences of relegation for the three bottom clubs beyond calculation the Premier League must consider a NO RELEGATION SEASON.For a team like Everton the conequences could ve so dire, we must present this proposal.
No, European football to keep us sharpe, the asked to play every three days or so, fit in with European Football fixtures.
When Evertons admin, Manager , ect look at oir situation we must argue for a NON RELEGATION SEASON.

The consequences of relegation for the three bottom clubs beyond calculation the Premier League must consider a NO RELEGATION SEASON.For a team like Everton the conequences could ve so dire, we must present this proposal.
No, European football to keep us sharpe, the asked to play every three days or so, fit in with European Football fixtures.
When Evertons admin, Manager , ect look at oir situation we must argue for a NON RELEGATION SEASON.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Iam expecting the postponment of this weekends Premier League Fixtures , also the 17th,18th of Sept.
This is of course correct and should happen, the 17th Sept the likely date of her Funeral.

Everton will not have played a Premier League match anyother competitive match until i think its the 1st Oct.
We then only have seven weeks i think before we break again for 5/6weeks.Starting the Premier League on Boxing.

There is no way the toughest, most competitive Football League in the World can be considered fair and competitive under these conditions.

The Premier League authorities will try to force an unreasonable number of games onto teams.
With some teams in European Competion, others in knock out Cups FA Cup, Carabo Cup the League will be impossible to complete fairly.

Will you be playing golf yourself anyway ?

I never say this and normally ignore such comments, but sorry, that is 100% kopite behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.