Potential cancellation of games - Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be able to stream these games ffs, I can do that anyway

Just cut it off next years season ticket

Honestly by the time it gets to you needing to it'll be cancelled due to various events. The next 3 are on Sky, with the first 3pm being 5 weeks on Saturday. that's an absolute eternity in the coming climate

Am I misunderstanding or does that say no 3pm games are streamed? Isn’t there usually between 2-5 of those a week?
They mean by broadcasters I think, it was suggested that all would like the Amazon days, but from what I can gather those will be the ones only the ticket holders can watch

NBA might be about to shut down. It seems like a couple of players have it. Only rumors at this point but that certainly stops games beyond just playing in empty stadiums. I can't see the UK avoiding a similar fate. Arsenal players seem to already have gotten it.

Edit: NBA officially suspending the season now.

Last edited:

We will soon see what matters here whether it is money or common sense that runs football .We will see the real effect of where the power truly lays in the prem.
Yes there will be problems all down the line , every division but for each disappointed team there will be an overjoyed one and that is at least some kind of balance .
What is not balanced is for the situation carrying on ,we have to do something and then there is the European championship ,that must be gone or they definitely cannot simply postpone the league .
I vote for a null and void , sadly as said there will be a few upset but there will be many more alive to moan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back