Pound for Pound we are amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
everton fan or not , that is one of the best football related artcles ive ever read.

Martin Samuel you are a great great man.

Theres actually a bit to much recognition of EFC floating around at the moment.... its unsettling for me.

Lets hope the lads stay hungry for real success, I think Moyesy will be

everton fan or not , that is one of the best football related artcles ive ever read.

Martin Samuel you are a great great man.

Good article, good Journo, not sure about the man though, he kicked up a mighty stink about the Tim Howard transfer because he is a hammers fan

Good Article, never thought I would see the day where a Journalist would crown us pound for pound champion.

This season we've deserved the recognition from the media, we play some of the best football in the league when all of our first team regulars are in place.

I'd like us to be pound for pound champions having spent three times as much :lol:

id rather see us come 5th with a good amunt of english players, british owners and the club's soul, than come 1st with 11 brazillians, africans and frenchies on the field, taiwanese owners and a 250 million dollar debt.

how you win.. sadly the world is not like that. we won lots in the past under the banner of the mersey millionaires. we used to regularly smash the transfer record to buy the best talent.

now we don't have the cash and the other richer teams are winning. i would have no problem with the board coming up with 100 million for moyes to have a good stab at the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back