Pre season.

It's that time again. Any rumours on pre season games, I imagine usa will be on if takeover rumours are correct, hopefully a nice weekend in europe as well
Salford Preston and Coventry all away and probably some decent European team at Goodison week before the season starts (rumours of Atalanta)

I think this preseason is going to be short, because of international competitions, and we will only have a small squad so I think it makes sense to have a short preseason. I was hoping we would have a tournament at Goodison though because its the last season there and for many fans they want to be able to say goodbye, from all over the world.

If we couldn't have a tournament I was hoping we would play Bolton at home, because that was out first fixture at Goodison or organize a game against a club we have a link to like Everton in Chile (Vina Del Mar)

Great idea this.

They wouldn't have even thought about that because there's no one in charge to plan these kind of things

I think this preseason is going to be short, because of international competitions, and we will only have a small squad so I think it makes sense to have a short preseason. I was hoping we would have a tournament at Goodison though because its the last season there and for many fans they want to be able to say goodbye, from all over the world.

If we couldn't have a tournament I was hoping we would play Bolton at home, because that was out first fixture at Goodison or organize a game against a club we have a link to like Everton in Chile (Vina Del Mar)
Hoping for Bolton ?? FFS !
That'll bring the crowds in 😄

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back