PRESEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko93

Player Valuation: £35m
PRESEASON -Real Betis - Goodison - 11th August

Real Betis at Goodison. I dont care, I need my football fix and this looks like a great Sunday game for a few summer bevvies around Goodison.

I can't wait to see Kone tearing it up, with our Manaher shouting Spanish instructions at Leon Osman.

Last edited:

Will season ticket holders have the right to their own seat for this?

Depends if they open up the whole ground.

They haven't the past few years for pre-season. Usually just the Park End/Bullens Road and Lower Gwladys.

If you sit Upper Gwladys/Top Balcony/Family Enclosure/parts of the Main Staned, you might not be in luck.

Soft spot for Sevilla, no time for Betis, their big city rivals.

We better stuff 'em, friendly or not!

I think this game is a bad idea. We play our last game in America on the 6th August, probably get back here on the 8th and then we play every week from this point. I would give the lads a week break before the first game.

I think this game is a bad idea. We play our last game in America on the 6th August, probably get back here on the 8th and then we play every week from this point. I would give the lads a week break before the first game.

Its tradition we have a home game around this date tho? - Last season we seen the wonder of Naismith scoring a hat-trick, and a riot!

There will be a week mate? well 6 days, if the players cant play a game on the Sunday and play on the Saturday after then we're ****ed this season.

There will be a week mate? well 6 days, if the players cant play a game on the Sunday and play on the Saturday after then we're ****ed this season.

I think the American trip will take its toll and I think we should train as normal before the Norwich game without further games. We play Austria Vienna followed 3 days later by Accrington, 10 days later Blackburn, fly to America, play 3 games out there and then a few days later play Betis. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of September our wafer thin squad starts to fatigue and we pick up a number of injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.