PS4 vs XBOX ONE

which console ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends a bit.. Ps4 got better hardware, and will run most games at higher resolution/fps. But the Xbox is better for media and seems like it has less downtime in terms of servers etc.

I am not an avid gamer, but I've always been a fan of PlayStation. I got a PS4 last year and really have not had a whole lot of time to play it, but the graphics look incredible and PS has the best games in my opinion. I do not think you can go wrong with either, especially since Star Wars Battlefront is coming out for both.

I'm probably upgrading to the X Box One when I get home next week. Pro Evo will be the bundle, and then Star Wars Battlefront in November.

I'd stick with whatever he has from what i have seen there isnt any great improvement in either console upgrade

I've got a ps4 but the xbox us slightly better.

You can pay a fiver a month for ea access on it and get loads of ea games for free such as fifa and the like. ps won't support that. plus backwards compatability I'd stick it slightly in the lead.

The play station is decent like but it's almost too much of a gamers console with twitch and stuff championed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back