Pubs in Liverpool showing United game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFC Si

Player Valuation: £25m
Sorry if this doesn't require it's own thread, but I feel this needs clarifying as it's such an unclear issue!

Is there any pubs showing the game tomorrow despite it not being on Sky/BT? I was under the impression there were pubs about that show all Everton/Liverpool games in the City (ie 3pm Kick offs) whether televised or not. Does anyone know anywhere that will have the game on tomorrow?

Danke.

Sorry if this doesn't require it's own thread, but I feel this needs clarifying as it's such an unclear issue!

Is there any pubs showing the game tomorrow despite it not being on Sky/BT? I was under the impression there were pubs about that show all Everton/Liverpool games in the City (ie 3pm Kick offs) whether televised or not. Does anyone know anywhere that will have the game on tomorrow?

Danke.

Can watch it at G P one course meal and a pint £12

The Old Bank on the corner of Aigburth Road/Jericho Lane have definately got it on, it is run by a friend of mine who is a great blue and shows every game home and away.

No it isn't, i watch every away game in there and not once has there been any hint of trouble.

Not been in there for a game, but I've lived in the area my whole life. Plenty of wrong uns in there when I've looked in. I tend to stay up the other side of the vale at The Arms

The Cracke (up by the Pilgrim/LIPA) is the only fully blue pub I know of in town, shows every everton game and a great atmosphere on away days.

Shocking how united get televised every single game, then when they play us Newcastle gets picked over it. Gonna be a belter too, Sky and BT can suck a fart. wet wipes. Hope Martinez wipes the floor with the ginge.

Coffeehouse on church road showing the game, as is cuffs on picton road if anyone is of that vicinity

Status
Not open for further replies.