QPR 1-1 Everton. Sat 3rd March at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right instead of Cahill:

• Gueye left, Pienaar central
  • Osman central
  • Jelavic and Stracq
  • Barkley central
  • Coleman right, Drenthe left and Pienaar central
  • Or just Osman central to start until he runs out of steam, and then bring Jelavic/Barkley/anyone on

All of those players are more likely to do something than Cahill, other than run around a lot. Which is okay like but Stracq does that -- having two workhorses up front is not the kind of tactic that screams goals.

I agree except for Coleman - Pienaar - Drenthe as it'd make Baines and Drenthe both inefficient, and Coleman isn't really much of a winger.

I agree except for Coleman - Pienaar - Drenthe as it'd make Baines and Drenthe both inefficient, and Coleman isn't really much of a winger.

I don't like Drenthe on the left myself but I'd still fancy that arrangement to do more than one with Cahill in AM.

*** I do realise that Cahill is now nailed on to score 2 or something, but this is a serious problem with us and Moyes at the moment. Sticking by players who aren't performing when there's genuine quality on the bench, desperate to impress, is something that benefits no one. Not the fans, not the club and not Cahill himself.

They should play my demonic FIFA formation.

--------Heitinga----Distin----Jagielka---------

Coleman--------------------------------Baines

----------Pienaar--Fellaini--Drenthe---------

--------------Jelavic--------Straq----------

Maybe Moyes remembers Barkley being MOTM earlier this year against QPR, hoping to see the miracle sub of Cahill -> Barkley

To be honest every combination has its positives and negatives.

Its just that Mr David "change is bad" Moyes always reverts to the same option pretty much every chance he gets regardless of anything else.

Cahill behind the front man.

They should play my demonic FIFA formation.

--------Heitinga----Distin----Jagielka---------

Coleman--------------------------------Baines

----------Pienaar--Fellaini--Drenthe---------

--------------Jelavic--------Straq----------

No goalie?. Is right, i don't rate T-How anyway!

That's a decent starting XI for an away fixture. Great to see Coleman, Jagielka, Osman, and Jelavic all on the bench. Options here if things aren't working. Definitely Jelavic will be on at some point.

I guess if I put on full gear at home I could maybe watch up to a half an hour of this match. Warming up is over rated anyway.

They've lost their last 3 apparently.

We have been on a good run of form.

The rs have just lsot and this is a good chance to catch up closer to them.

Nailed on we put in a ****e performance like at Wigan and if we're lucky might scrape soemthing out of the game.

Perfectly happy with Cahill playing, as for Neville im not so happy about but Rodwell still isnt fit is he?

Anyway hopefully now we will see one of Nevs crunching tackles on Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back