Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToffeeTim

Player Valuation: £100m
We head to Loftus Road on Tuesday night for the first time since 2015, in the third round of the league cup.

Given our injuries and lack of available options, this looks like a tough game on paper, and a potential upset. Any win would be a good win in the circumstances.

Let's hope to see as strong a team as possible and a win to get back on track.

1632045337868.png

COYB

We head to Loftus Road on Tuesday night for the first time since 2015, in the third round of the league cup.

Given our injuries and lack of available options, this looks like a tough game on paper, and a potential upset. Any win would be a good win in the circumstances.

Let's hope to see as strong a team as possible and a win to get back on track.

View attachment 139445

COYB
First ever

I think we might lose this. Depends how seriously they take it. If they rest players as well we might just scrape through.

This is a much bigger game then many will think. A lot hinges on us having some sort of cup run this season. Maybe others will see it differently but personally I can't be arsed with us going another season without at least attempting a serious push to end our trophy drought. No excuses here, the manager needs to play the strongest possible team he can imo.

4 big first teamers out and I will be concerned that we looked leggy especially in midfield with Allan and Doucoure.

It would be interesting what the injury situation with Gbamin and James will be. Hopefully Davies can come in also.

Digne needs a rest for me so Godfrey into left back and Kenny on the right.

Attack-wise, we are very thin on that front but I would like to see Gordon have a run out plus Gray is very much a

Begovic
Kenny - Mina - Keane/Holgate - Godfrey
Davies - Gbamin/Gomes
Iwobi -Townsend/James - Gordon
Rondon

Similar starting line up to yesterday I reckon, it's a must win game, cant be having back to back defeats.

The cups mean nothing this season mate we aint good enough to win one and the squad depth isn't there to fight on multiple fronts particularly with 7 out injured already.

I know fans are desperate to get the 26 yr hoodoo off our backs but it aint happening this season.

We need to be where Leicester are quality wise like last season to realistically say we can win something or fight for top 4.

Its all guns blazing for 6th-7th and getting back into europe for me.

The cups mean nothing this season mate we aint good enough to win one and the squad depth isn't there to fight on multiple fronts particularly with 7 out injured already.

I know fans are desperate to get the 26 yr hoodoo off our backs but it aint happening this season.

We need to be where Leicester are quality wise like last season to realistically say we can win something or fight for top 4.

Its all guns blazing for 6th-7th and getting back into europe for me.
Cups matter a lot when we've won nothing in 26 years

Status
Not open for further replies.