Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
…if Godfrey needs games to get up to speed, then he should start. I can see Holgate starting.

We need to win the game, we’ll need threat up front. I think we have to be as strong as possible in the attacking third.

I think the Villa loss was the first in a run of poor performances that sadly, extends into the Norwich game. Too many injuries have taken their toll, after what has been a tough, gruelling season of footie.

2-0 to QPR

The cups mean nothing this season mate we aint good enough to win one and the squad depth isn't there to fight on multiple fronts particularly with 7 out injured already.

I know fans are desperate to get the 26 yr hoodoo off our backs but it aint happening this season.

We need to be where Leicester are quality wise like last season to realistically say we can win something or fight for top 4.

Its all guns blazing for 6th-7th and getting back into europe for me.

I agree. Get back to Europe, sign good players this summer, and go all out looking for a cup next season with the depth and talent to have a go at the top 4 away. We need a squad that can shake off the injuries, and where there is competition for places.

4CC6B5FD-6D6B-4735-BB9B-E21930F3B2FE.jpeg
Kill dem.

Considering the state of the squad, I'd be taking the risk on rotations. Would rather focus on the League and FA Cup.

Begovic
Kenny Holgate Godfrey Digne
Davies Gbamin
Townsend Gomes Iwobi
Rondon

Lonergan Branthwaite Mina Keane Doucoure Allan Gordon Gray Simms

Weirdly, not fussed about this game at all.

We should pick the strongest team available. There shouldn't be any need to rest players for the Norwich game who are not
strong opposition and have to play on Tuesday as well, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.