Question about UEFA draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX Bill

Player Valuation: £80m
Assuming we get past Brann, we know that we play the winner of the Rosenborg/Fiorentina matchup.

Has UEFA made the draw out past that or do they throw the teams back into the bucket and pull 'em out again for the quarterfinals?

I looked on the UEFA website but didn't see anything.

Im 99% sure they have another draw. I would like Rosenberg if we get by Brann. We might not win the UEFA cup but we could be champions of Norway.

Assuming we get past Brann, we know that we play the winner of the Rosenborg/Fiorentina matchup.

Has UEFA made the draw out past that or do they throw the teams back into the bucket and pull 'em out again for the quarterfinals?

I looked on the UEFA website but didn't see anything.

Totally certain that is the way it is Bill if not we'd have a clear path of games to the final mate

Well that's what I thought Monty but I couldn't find anything one way or the other.

When they make the draw for the quarterfinals, do they also draw out the semi finals and finals as well?

Assuming we get through this game with SK Brann on Thursday, has it been confirmed that we will be at home in the next round for the 2nd leg?

Assuming we get through this game with SK Brann on Thursday, has it been confirmed that we will be at home in the next round for the 2nd leg?

I've heard that we are away first leg, home second leg in the next round as well. It was on here somewhere that I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back